Amini Wedding Photography - Sydney - http://www.aminiphotography.com.au

Kamran employs a natural, candid and unobtrusive approach to photography and offers you a personalised service, meaning that he will photograph and edit all photos personally. On offer is also an obligation free "Life Style" pre-wedding photo session on a location of your choice and the images would be all yours absolutely FREE should you wish to book a wedding package. Our wedding packages starts at just $880.

Monday, June 16, 2008

AMINI | PHOTOGRAPHY By Kamran Amini

Capturing your special moments for a life time of memories!
I have passion for my work and this truly comes out in the photographs that I shoot.
It would be my pleasure to take your photos on your special day!

Please call me to arrange a free 30 min photo session so that you are sure that you like my style of photography.

Please call me on 0411 485 900

My wedding packages start at just $800 for all your photos presented on a CD/DVD.

Labels: